A Plus Education and Performing Arts is seeking an experienced percussionist and educator with superior musical, design, administrative, and interpersonal skills to lead and cultivate East Coast Percussion (ECP) as its next Executive Director.
ECP was founded in 2015, and is the indoor percussion program of A Plus Education and Performing Arts Inc. ECP competes in TIA at Independent A and in WGI at Independent Marching A and was a WGI Power Regional Champion in 2018. ECP did not compete during the 2019 indoor season and the Board of Directors of A Plus are now looking for an Executive Director to build on the strong foundation established for the 2020 season and beyond.
Reporting to the Board of Directors of A Plus Education and Performing Arts Inc, The ECP Executive Director responsibilities would include:
- Establishing a team of administrative and educational staff
- Collaborating with the Board and other A Plus program directors to prepare and execute on a membership recruitment campaign
- Conducting regular rehearsals commencing in the fall of 2019.
- Preparing a detailed financial budget and operational plan for each competitive season.
- Setting goals and objectives for the long-term growth of ECP.
- Attending A Plus Board meetings on a monthly basis to provide ECP program updates and generally contribute to the running of A Plus.
ECP has previously rehearsed in the South Jersey area but has drawn members from all over the tri-state area. The Board is willing to be flexible on the rehearsal site location for this position.
This position is voluntary.
A Plus Education and Performing Arts is a 501c3 Non-Profit Performing Arts Organization located in Burlington, NJ. There are 4 performing arts programs under its umbrella:
- The Raiders Drum & Bugle Corps
- Riverfront Community Players (RCP)
- Winter Star Independent Guard
- East Coast Percussion (ECP)
Catering to a diverse socio-economic community, each program within A Plus provides high caliber productions and promotes character building experiences. Our members learn about commitment, time management, team building, interpersonal skills and accountability throughout all our programs. We feel that these characteristics promote real growth in our members and resonate in all aspects of their lives.
The mission of A Plus is to provide youth with musical, educational, performance and character-building experiences through the performing arts.
For more information or to apply please send a copy of your resume to Bob Gupta, Program Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.